Saturday, February 27, 2010

Rockabilly Babyshower Invites

Dolce poetry

Irisz Agocs

I do not want (my friend), if just this evening I decided to publish this poem, but it's too good not to be published and made available to all of you. It 's an honor for me to receive his poems and now I want to show, his sweet words:

"these past years ... so
arid, barren, empty ...
is now the era of images. ..
you've warmed my heart, restored creativity, ideas, stimuli!
Of course I feel something for you ...
the era of "tun tun cha you there pa pa tum" has stunned us
, the islands were worthless, but at home
Sarah to talk back,
home of Sarah's music!
many friends (303)!
At home Sarah, the ideal state
because everyone at home is none other than Sarah herself!
some evenings at the home of Sarah do all three, looking at that beautiful vibrations
post ... ever!
You know ... you should all come,
even if you are comfortable at home ...
nailed to a TV ...
or worse ...
busy in many things ...
is discussed at the home of Sarah and do not know what it's worth nothing, and instead seems
is important ....
We have to come ...
from the balcony at the home of Sarah is also seen that the sea
... nice size, we can still find
...!"

Thank you ... you know who, you are unique!

0 comments:

Post a Comment