Two Sundays ago the sun was shining in the sky, and what could be better if they go to the beach to recharge the batteries a little bit? So armed with shovel and bucket, we started the beach of Celle Ligure.
My puppy was the first time he rested his feet on the sand Cicciotti!
Buster instead just smell the sea begins to shake and pull on the leash ... he knows that sooner or later we beat a nice bath!
The Musino seems to say "What a nice mom!"
How funny!
"Then I pull the stick?"
"I will not be just a model, but I do my dirty figure in costume!"
Here I am, along with my puppy!
What a laugh, the Mathura was attracted to this young couple.
"Mom can I see the angel?"
Traces of yellow dog!
... kept watch but did not understand that they were turned into ... just as well that the couple had other things to think about, not the knowledge of be observed by Nanetta!
And as soon as the sun sets ... brrr ... that cold, racing jackets!
good weekend all:)
0 comments:
Post a Comment