Sunday, July 18, 2010

Vegetable Arangement For Plate

Muffin sweet summer fruit, or throat vs heat!



Here I am!
alas returned from vacation, with no desire for recovery of city rhythms ... but "or I'll eat 'is the soup or you're rushing window! "
I wandered a bit 'for me to blog more' loved ones, and I saw that instead you're there No, not at all, let themselves be overwhelmed by the heat, well done, congratulations to everyone!
I also I would ideally like to devote all my passion, but as far as it can be strong, the heat win for sure, and it 's so that even I could not prepare much injured' outside of what is' indispensable to survival!
Pero 'in a sleepy afternoon in which I was submerged dampness' I melted into drops, I have borne these
:
The summer fruit muffins
and since I made them just for an effort of will ', with doses and ingredients have gone very eye!
I made the muffins, because 'contrary to what often read about, for me part of those who always treats me riescono.Secondo me the secret of success and' what not to give too much importance
... to treat them with nonchalance, and you are sure you will succeed perfectly!
100g flour 00 g sugar 50
1 / 2 teaspoon baking powder
1 / 2 teaspoon baking soda 1 egg
2 or maybe 3 to 4 tablespoons of yogurt ... natural (basatevi on consistency!)
2 cucchai oil Sunflower
a fishing a white
3 albiocche
Put dry ingredients in a bowl, and then to speed 'I added the wet
(as I said I've dealt with enough ...!) so' at least I had the perception of the right consistency. Add the fruit into pieces lightly floured.
Remember not to mix too (at least this is the rule I have observed!) Cups and place in oven at 180 degrees for 25 '.
... and good afternoon with the 'cool mint and lemon granita!

0 comments:

Post a Comment