Leave me alone
It was not so much that I woke up sober and well rested. I was full. It was not raining. Matthew was waiting for me to stand in the way of the tripe in circles. Lamprey snapped two rolls soaked in broth and served with salsa verde. We went to take two rays of warm sun on the steps of the Holy Spirit. Did not stop a second to speak. He told me his minifuga Roman. No Cubist. No lover. He had managed to get in touch with an MP Sardinian friend of his father. He had succeeded in getting an invitation, and he gave him a couple of minutes of the hearing.
-The state secrets had been applied unevenly, "said bring it back in the damn helicopter.
pulled out of the bag an endless series of papers and notes. Ale-
we just begun and already the oddities in this story do not count .-
-Hai ... just started-
He wiped his face from the sauce that seasoned the meat boiled with anger and threw the towel.
-seven days I leave for Cape Verde-added, proudly.
From that moment on, only he spoke. He told me that a public prosecutor of Cagliari had succeeded in forcing the opposition government, as the procedure followed was not correct.
Nothing could ever justify the classification of the disaster as "an accident" and refer the matter to the standards for the protection of State secrets.
But in the days that led to cancellation of the first storage were missing many important documents.
-Someone tried to block the case from the beginning of the helicopter Condor 177 .- ruled enjoying a Marlboro with a full stomach.
was able to get a name. Tano Giacomazzi. Moreno knew his son since we were kids. No one, young, knew that his father did work.
No, my father is no board-Moreno was the phrase that he repeated a bit 'at all, hiding the sadness in his face.
Tano was away from his family for months. Then, suddenly reappeared in Oristano. His passion was teaching kids to gocare football. He was affectionate and excellent training for those of us who threw the first kick of the ball.
Neither of us would have imagined that the man's name would be blown out in a similar circumstance.
I finally discovered the profession. Giacomazzi and
-Tano 'was a male point of intelligence-
pretended indifference and looked at him quizzically. Matthew knew him better than me. He was particularly attached to him and had always been his pupil. It was the striker of the team and one of the few with whom Tano stopped to talk after the workout.
-In three days we will take a coffee together in Livorno. He is to return to Cape Verde-
Sin Matthew, I would have been able to meet me and make myself useful ...
I remembered his tarot on the head, the advice good-natured, the blasphemies that big, muscular man dispensed in the few months spent on the mainland. But what
-Tano centers in all of this? -
-That 's what I will try to understand
But go to hell-deluded. Several
-view, expressed by various sources deemed reliable approach repeatedly called Tano Giacomazzi to what happened that sad night in March when the helicopter crashed in the bay of Capo Ferrato-
-thesis Sources ... ... Teo you want me asshole with your thoughts ...
-I'm just gathering information. Nothing more. You do as you think-
wanted to frame me. Keep me locked. Clip the wings and do not let me escape. I looked at him defiantly while pulled out of the underlined and highlighted other cards with care.
-There 's a lot of work to do Ale. Many witnesses reported seeing the months before the ship was never heard. And the reports of those who saw the crash of the helicopter really, were undervalued-
What did he do?
-must pick up the threads. Listen. Assemble puzzles. Finding the pieces .-
devoured a cigarette. What did he want from me?
-I need your help Ale-
And no bastard. You want to be a hero. Journalist assaulted. Browse through the hole to find the worm. Tu. Not me.
"But where do you think you get there? You're not even a journalist! - I said scornfully as I watched the tip of the ash generated on the cigarette from my nervous puffs.
-I am no one. And maybe it will be my strength. Our strength-
Damn stubborn. He knew the effects of charisma on me. He knew that he needed my lucid madness to run its unstable rationality.
But this time there would have been to. I could not wait to wait to get on that plane to Cape Verde and leave it all behind. He and his utopian megalomania.
-It 's clear that this story stinks from beginning to end I said putting a hand on his shoulder. But Murigande, SA de prusu Fragas shit. Tano Call and tell him that we meet in Cape Verde ... Ah ah ah ..- my raucous laughter lifted him up shooting off the bench.
-Teo-
-What do you expect? -
-Listen to me. It's becoming a fixation of yours. Forget .- You're closer to Sara. He wanted to talk about you the other night. You're in danger of losing it.
-Lost? -
-I hope you find a woman who loves you so. Hello Ale. Take care-
-Si ... We feel tomorrow? -
not answered. He went off at a rapid and regular. It followed the route with his eyes. I waited until it was running. A sign from him. A smile. Nothing. He pulled straight lost in the myriads of heads pointing Pontevecchio.
Selfish. Stubborn. Arrogant. But what do you expect from me? Let me escape.
a macchiato, and nervousness due to dispute with Matthew had a sudden and undesirable laxative effect. I felt my stomach move the lamprey. Animal and human intestines, is dangerously mingled in my belly. I increased the speed of the pitch. I was fifteen minutes from my house process. Too far. I walked I could take a piece of tissue paper between your ass. I stopped begging attitude and support from all the muscles.
Via Calzaiuoli. I can here. Among the dung of horses and hunting pigeons.
I passed the carriages that take tourists from the dome around the city. Abdominal contractions. A bar. Those with marble countertop, the waiters in bow ties and jackets and coffee at a table of four €. I order a small.
-Excuse me there is a bathroom? -
Went down a dark staircase. Free. I
liberal.
I pulled up his pants, again wide.
watched with pride in front of the artist pleased with his work, which so naturally I had produced. Presses the flush button. A vacuum. Ripigiai vigorously. Nothing. It did not work. Strontium swam happy and did not want to sink.
breathable air. Area to be evacuated. Immediately. Nobody would have known the face of air pollution of public toilets. The
cagatore remain masked. But
Someone knocked at the door. Once. Another.
not answer. Now think he's dead. Staff will go to the bathroom. Here in side.
It was three minutes.
The intruder tried to open, forcing the handle.
Christ. Go away. Another two minutes of silence and I will not be responsible for this embarrassing smell.
spent a minute.
But bad luck has ten tenths of view.
My phone rang like an alarm went crazy.
Shit ... It was almost done.
-C 'is someone? Are you ill? -
Shit indeed. Now it's done.
I tried the phone in the pockets of jeans, from the side of the vest estraetti between the keys and tissues, and before the heat sink with the off button, I managed to read bright display:
Kelly
0 comments:
Post a Comment