Scent of Mystery
helmed a 12-meter twin-shaft that spun cobalt blue water. The waves broke in two on the keel flaming red. 16 knots of wind swelled the mainsail by tilting the vessel. I felt the sea and the salty wind on his cheeks burning eyes and lips. I was a captain and sailors without hubs. I had no goal but the compass indicated the right course and rode a perfect wind. In one ear the song of the sea, an annoying tune in the digital age. Insistent. Persistent. A sound from the growing volume slipped like a bug in my ear drum side.
continuous and constant. Annoying buzz in the waves.
I awoke with a start with a little click muscle. Next to me the phone trilled and orange light emanated shrill.
Mouth mixed. A constant stray morning of those months. Ready-
Ale I wake you? - Sara's voice polite and made me fall off.
-No. I was in the bathroom tell-all-
I wanted to talk. Coffee with me? -
-Okay. A post-
immediately called Matthew. No response.
at 12:15 am. I went back deck looking forward to coffee with cream of Sara that I would awaken to a more acceptable time. Something you
-sticky under the right thigh. A business as big as an A4 sheet. Hello Alessandro
good day. See you. xxx Kelly.
Loved and lost in one night.
several minutes under the duvet I was inhaling the smell of sex alcohol and spread throughout the room.
I had a pit in my stomach. I opened the fridge and a glow illuminating vacuum blinded me. Karin fed flakes and mozzarella salad without oil. Yoko sizzled even the nails. I was not doing the shopping for days.
I could not get out in that condition I was in the shower and I would have fainted from hunger.
popped a can of tuna from the U.S. shelf. The sbranai straight from the box with a little 'bread the day before, citing the Marshall Plan and humanitarian aid.
I tried in vain to call Matthew.
Sara was waiting for me.
was alone in the house and its kitchen was filled with books and notes of Sociology II.
Matthew had told her that he had gone to Rome from a friend and that he would call this morning. It was not like him. He was very worried and tried to frame me with trick questions. I knew without her.
recently told me that things were not going well between them. Matthew was not there, nervous and uninterested in their problems. Now this sudden flight without news had alerted.
Sarah was the most phlegmatic girl I had ever known. Calm and ice in difficult situations. But possessive and jealous as a lioness who had stolen the puppies. I tried to calm her while clawing up the phone and cursed each ring vacuum. Matthew
imagined that burned in a bed of sin by Cubist at a nightclub known Roman the idea amused me, but not maliciously standing.
I thought that I wanted to see while Kelly will be able to calm down excitedly repeating an entire chapter on the endless juvenile delinquency. The home phone
the restless eyes snapped with the handset.
was Matthew.
It closed in the room discreetly.
called Kelly. The lady of the telephone company put me sad.
began to rain. Maybe I could go to the travel agent.
The lioness came back after 20 minutes and again happy with her cubs at her side.
I declined his invitation to dinner with grace.
If I had a tenth of skill diplomatic Matteo maybe I Giorgia and we'd still be together. Or maybe not.
Kelly where are you?
was walking in the desert of my thoughts. Oases and mirages.
Travel and Mirages. The green and yellow sign stood in my eyes. Which stands on the transparent door opened automatically without giving me time to decide to cross it.
Destiny I thought.
I waited my turn looking through brochures that promise relaxation and Caribbean blue sea. I was born in the blue sea. I was looking for something else.
-I leave for Cape Verde, said enunciating each syllable as if it were a magic word.
brown eyes lit up the red benches. He was locked in a white shirt collar and cuffs shaped rigid but had soft lips and curly hair and fluffy.
-There are great opportunities in these days with TransTravel. -When you want to leave? - Destiny
ripensai.-In these days I answered with the assurance that when James Bond orders a martini.
waited in a trance, hypnotized by the ticking on the end of his long fingers improvidently black enamel. I booked a
Milan (check flight ..) April 19.
was missing exactly one week. I left 200 € tax. It was an open ticket. I liked that adjective approached the idea of \u200b\u200btravel. € 800 Total cost of the flight. To be welded within four days of departure. The rich red
told me goodbye and said any recommendations on the flight. But I do not I felt the most. I left the agency with a light step, I already felt as free as the rain gray bars furrowed my face.
also refused an invitation to dinner with Tommy.
way home I was granted two Chianina steaks and Pomino red. Karin
armed for guerrilla warfare backed by a blond guy from the biceps as big as my thigh, threatened not to pay the rent this month. I pulled out of the bag a can of tuna fillet and leaned on the table. A face like a smile lit up her face and finally sanctioned the armistice.
is locked in room with all'energumeno crossbow.
My dinner alone was a bit disturbed by his cries' forced.
Kelly called the second time. He did not answer.
-Fuck-
Ultra Depeche Mode covered any noise.
I have to leave.
Leave me alone.
0 comments:
Post a Comment