Thursday, October 26, 2006

Soap Notes Examples And Occupational Therapy

This leaves

This leaves


How about I stop here? -
-I feel great. And just what we go down to the sea in front of a straw-
The wind that had risen in a timely amazing how almost every afternoon to cool a sunny winter day and still beautiful.
parked the car in front of the last strip of coast under which started the beach, became a thin strip of white sand and black algae due to the storms of recent days.
We were able to enjoy a cigarette sitting in the car and watch the waves ripple enjoying some good music. But we needed to feed the nostrils with the smell of our water, which tasted not too many months.
- For me it's like a drug. A sort of primordial soup .- I was about to launch into a speech peppered with typical my memories, melancholy, and the aftermath of pathos, but Matt now a couple of meters ahead of me could not hear me.
My silly flashback of his private comments and hyper-realistic desecrating did not make sense.
lit cigarette in silence.
greedily breathed in and smiles see my friends against its typical posture. Strictly black coat collar turned up, his left hand to take the two ends of the groove so that only a draft of wind could enter, look serious, almost severe. It was set up and play and I was fascinated to observe and wait as he broke the silence.
Ale-Oh ... you think? At your old trumpet that sort of cave .. old pig eh? -
nodded wide with nods and I thought maybe he was just as melancholy between the two. Then, with two jumps on the sand began to fall. The smell of seaweed
emaciated was intense. They were almost completely invaded the beach this summer that it was instead a charm. I could still to jump over a rock in water and cool my face and hair.
-Com 'is? - Where did you go? shouted Matthew
-From here ... the miser, the shoes I bought back if the bathrooms
-Ma-stop it! Of course you do not have problems, you're always dressed like ten years ago ... poor Johnny Depp .. Leather jacket, shirt, sunglasses, motorcycle .. but piantamela breed and grow as a seller of smoke-
laughed like a child when I spat in his face and his sarcasm mock contempt. I was about to reply but burst into uncontrollable laughter when a piece of clay rock collapsed under his weight causing him to fall like a sausage on a bed of seaweed stink.
-Do not move .. remains well-
I pulled out quickly the camera from its case and stopped the image. This photo-
you burn it ... ... damn paparazzi -
We would have taken for a ride even on his deathbed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment