Hello people. I am here today to ask you a little help, a little advice and lend a hand to her friend also reader of the blog. The husband of this girl, in a few months, will open a deli in his city-food shop, where there will be only first-quality products: cold cuts and cheese special and strictly quality. The sweet couple is in crisis because riese not decide the name of the restaurant and I ask you a hand to solve the dilemma of Sarah and her hubby. I'll put a poll on the side where you can vote for the preferred name. I 'd love to get involved in this initiative. But in the meantime I'll show you their range of possible names from which to vote: The Tasty
Officina del Gusto
The Wolverines
De Gustibus
Plates Italy
The Pignatta
flower flavors
Thank you in advance and I can reveal that those who vote, will be entitled to a stock salami for a whole year ... joke! ; D
0 comments:
Post a Comment