Tuesday, January 12, 2010

What Will Need Tyo Make A Castle For School

My osteopath

This morning I had an appointment the physiotherapist. In the studio I discovered that not only is a physical therapist, osteopath, but also to ... I'm worried. Concerned that the osteopath is someone who likes to make "crack" bones of the poor. After half an hour passed and he lay on the bed, the doctor, listening to my energy flows, short of biodynamic energy, and I began to enjoy a little less. Seriously, it was so painful, indeed, after the session I found beneficial. I felt like I held a straight line all day. My back was like that of a dancer, well almost on! He pulled, turned, cracked, embraced, putting into absurd positions and in the end I paid 100 €. There was indeed a surprise, I had brought with her a lot of money, just not giving a bad impression and go for a tramp. The study is in the center, who was also a poor man will have no rent to pay? The waiting room is full of unusual chairs. As soon as I saw them, I wondered: "Where have happened?". Then I sat down and I was in heaven, I swear a convenience so I would never have imagined. I wanted to document on the Internet. Do not panic please, the first chair that I saw was this:

Stokke Ekstrem - cost 1192 €

Varier by Stokke Pendulum - cost (only) 494 €

Stokke Actulum 104 balans - cost 590 €

Stokke Balans thatsit Black - cost 893 €

will not be very shabby, but I can swear on my daughters who are very comfortable! I got the urge to buy one for my future position at the desk, of course I should first sell 200 frames memo or sell a kidney, but that does not matter! Because I scored the prices next to the chairs? But because I had to find a valid justification for paying 100 € (with bill eh!) Visit: I had to help him to decorate the waiting room. More and furnishing it ... and then that's okay! ; D

Photos and Prices Fitmax

0 comments:

Post a Comment