Monday, January 25, 2010

Teeth Sensitve To Cold And Aspertaime

I'm very happy



I'm very happy ...!

Saturday evening came to dinner a couple of friends of my mother. Actually the girl, Ekaterina, was here since the afternoon, my mother was teaching him to make homemade pasta. I have been in a quiet room and read a book, trying to leave the sun and give them some privacy, maybe she would feel in awe, I thought. Towards evening, it appears on the upper floors to the kitchen where I find them to Chicchiero. We do presentations and we begin to chatter, of this and that. She's a Bulgarian and an artist working with ceramics. Then my mom says that I am an artist (mother's heart), and so we start talking about what I do, the site of the blog and shabby style. Want to see all my work, first on the web and then from life. I see her in amazement. The port cabin where I keep all my furniture and my chores shabby and his eyes light up: "But the work here? "-" Well yes, here and out there "-" Why do not you come and work in my laboratory in the historic center of Genoa?. "And from there we begin to fantasize, to talk about projects, collaborations, new ideas, work we could do together. We gasatissime both. In the end, I "stole" the friend of my mother, because you and I have talked of our little things all night. I'm too happy, something in the air begins to move .. . I'm very happy:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment