Put that on a hot and sunny August afternoon, when the city 'is empty and you are surrounded
the unnatural silence that only a sultry day in mid-August can post 'happening in the city' ... you broke the sudden desire to "pizza prosciutto and figs," you do?!
Especially if instead of 'you are in Rome to Palermo?
But take a walk around the blog of course.
What you think? The white pizza already 'tried by Paoletta in the recipe http://aniceecannella.blogspot.com/2008/06/esperimento-interattivo-la-pizza-bianca.html
of course many other have already 'tested.
So what to do, if not try immediately to satisfy the craving!
I did half 'dose of recipes whose link above and find that I have followed step step, also giving a peek at the legendary Adriano, a great master of leavened!
Of course I did not get the same results, but I am fully aware of my limits! However
for dinner tonight "PIZZA BIANCA proscuitto and figs!"
400 gr flour 300 ml water
0 16 grams of oil or lard
8 grams of potato flakes
5 g salt 5 g of malt
8 g of yeast
Place in planetary flour, flakes and 200 ml of water and where 'was dissolved yeast and malt.
Let go and after a while 'add the remaining salt and Curd acqua.Successivamente
oil mix Strung up to you, that 'all the ingredients are well blended and took
a soft and shiny.
Place to rise for a couple of hours (even less with today's temperatures) has tripled.
Take the leavened dough on floured surface and spill it, her hands oiled
folds become the legendary Adriano http://profumodilievito.blogspot.com/2007/10/le-pieghe.html
Divide the dough in two and is repeated twice in the folding operation.
You leave the dough rest for 20 'and is positioned on the pan (I used a greased baking tray and upside down), I recommend the pasta with the widening anointed hands, avoid bursting the bubble, otherwise the total ruin of the result finale.L 'height should be a little' less of a finger, I actually 'I did a little' more 'low ... too bad I will refer 'below.
Bake at maximum temperature of the furnace fan-assisted mode, for 5 ', after that' turn on the grill and allow to brown.
Exit as soon as the color will be 'amber, do not continue cooking.
0 comments:
Post a Comment