Saturday, August 21, 2010

How Do Anorexicslive For So Long Before They Die

Ben Alexander arrived!




This post is not 'really' a recipe, 'cause you can not really' cook in this heat!
Today in Palermo bursts, then, to make me feel I've decided to let you see the cake I prepared on the occasion of the baptism of the grandson of my cousin ... Alexander, indeed!
I must say that the photos do not do much about the cake that was really nice.
This decorative technique and 'why was I avvicinataal foodbloggers world, there are many other decorated cakes that slowly postero' ...
The most cake 'plans consisted of two floors of classic sponge cake flavored with limoncello and stuffed with chantilly limone.Un plan was instead filled with chantilly and strawberries to classical pieces.
all covered with sugar paste, including all the characters of the same material.
Bu on hot at all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment