Today is my brother to dinner with family ... but apart from the half-empty fridge, I have not much injured 'desire to cucinare.Quindi pappardelle with mushrooms, mixed salad and fruit season!
But sweet?!
How refrain, then here's one I can help you: http://lamontagnaincantata.blogspot.com/
with his cake with pineapple, which I copied verbatim, except for fruit (I had no pineapple)
I used peaches bianche.E then to give a little 'color mixture and to give a different saporin I added three tablespoons of Alchermes! The rest of 'Same as the original including the case.
3 small eggs 100 g melted butter 1 tablespoon corn
7 tablespoons flour 5 tablespoons sugar (more than 'three to make the caramel) 1 tablespoon baking
3 tablespoons Alchermes
Peel the peaches rather large.
Heat up a thick-bottomed pan, place three cucchai of sugar and a bit 'of water not too make a caramel colored (like me!).
Arrange peaches over the caramel.
Mix all other ingredients in a bowl.
Spilling the contents of the bowl into the pan, cover well cook over low heat for 10 minutes, turn and continue to keep covered for 40 minutes. Afterwards
'overthrow the serving dish and sprinkle with powdered sugar!
Nothing more 'quick and easy!
is just as good!
Thanks Elena!
With your permission I use this idea to participate in the contest of mint and chocolate!
0 comments:
Post a Comment