Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Dress For Incontinence

variations on the theme! Stefania



afternoon wandering around the blogs I came across the "cherry pie" of
http://www. cavolettodibruxelles.it / a recipe that goes back in time, and that, I just wanted to change.
advantage of the fact that the strawberries in the fridge cried mercy ', I wanted to respond to the request and I used to revisit this recipe! Hence
the variation on the theme "cakes with fruit in season" I'm going to develop in the coming days.
Meanwhile, here's the first recipe.
cake strawberries

300 g strawberries 100 g flour 00 g caster sugar 100

100 g ground almonds 80 g butter


2 eggs 2 tablespoons of Marsala stravecchio
1 teaspoon baking powder sweet
a pinch of salt
Clean strawberries and cut in chunks. Working
softened butter with sugar, add almond flour, mix well.
Add the eggs, one at a time.
Add flour previously sifted with baking powder and salt.
Add the liqueur, mix accuratamente.Versare into the pan you've buttered and sprinkled with Zuccero cane, have over the strawberries.
Bake at 180 degrees for 45 minutes. PS
use a 20 cm dish.

0 comments:

Post a Comment