Sunday, May 30, 2010

Stomach Sitting Feet In Face

peppers in sweet and sour




This appetizer and I 'was taught by "Aunt Melina" mother's sister.
contains ingredients that are a must in our kitchen, or "pine nuts and raisins, with sweet and sour sauce
.
The raisins are nothing but raisins of Corinth, I remember when I lived in Monaco of Bavaria
even found them at Market Viktualienmarkt, which luckily near my house. (This time I served the pasta with "broccoli arriminati" postero that 'in future!)
But back to us, which I'll talk about the starter' includes these ingredients:
4 beautiful peppers of different colors
an onion tomato sauce to stain
raisins and pine nuts two tablespoons breadcrumbs
two fists
two heaping tablespoons sugar
two tablespoons white wine vinegar salt
Put the peppers in the oven at 200 degrees for 30 minuti.Raffreddarli and deprive the outer cuticle.
Divide into strips and set them aside.
In a pan, put a few tablespoons of olive oil and fry the onion (I prefer to grate)
Add a few tablespoons of tomato sauce, and raisins and pine nuts and cook 5 minutes.
Put the peppers, add half cup water and simmer for 25 minutes.
When you see that the liquid begins to shrink put sugar and vinegar.
(nell'agrodolce the right balance is with practice, I do not ever taste, but "feel" that this report and 'right instinctively, and' a capacity 'typical in our country!)
Dry a few more minutes, not too much, and at this point to put the bread crumbs.
Serve cold, just so 'we can appreciate the contrast sugar / vinegar!


0 comments:

Post a Comment