Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Stomach Upset 23 Weeks Pregnant



.
E 'for quite some time I have a thought, an obsession which flies in the head, but I think they finally reached the conclusion: I want to close this space. I realize that time is less and less. In the end I can not follow as I would also like this blog. By the way, when I decide to post some pictures of my family when I publish and talk about private things, I'm always hesitant on that blog post on the subject. Initially I had just opened this page for my little things, to make conversation, to talk a little bit of everything, not just houses and furniture. But it is also true that I am sorry not to speak to me about Shabby Chic Interiors. In fact I do not believe right. There are friends who like to read the network of me and my life and I too would like to share with you all some things of everyday life, some moments, perhaps magical, full of emotions and just share them with anyone. So the decision is this, I close the blog and delete it from the web finality. I hope you understand me, would always be a "thorn in the side, a light always on, which reminds me," Look here, I've wanted, you started but have not been able to finish your work. " Here, this is what I do not want that to happen. I'll keep this post open a little while, give way to all of you to read my words and judge ... I want to yours. I leave you with a great big hug, it was nice to be together here ... this is not goodbye, my life will continue on the blog, then you soon ... just a little farther! :) Sarah


.

0 comments:

Post a Comment